The Kroc Center provides a safe environment for your child while you participate in any activity in the facility. In order to keep our guests safe, we ask that you follow these rules when utilizing Child Watch.
• Kroc Center employees will supervise the children in the Child Watch center. If no children are present, the center may close up to 15 minutes early. Rates and hours are subject to change. It is our expectation and desire to facilitate a safe and enjoyable experience for parents and children, and thus we require:
• Prior to first use, the Child Watch packet must be completed and signed.
• All space is on a first come, first serve basis (based on child to staff ratio availability).
• Parent or guardian must stay on-site after dropping off children.
• Children must stay in the Child Watch Room until released to the parent/guardian.
• If your child is not adjusting to the Child Watch and is crying (to the point of being hysterical) for 10-minutes after you leave, we will call you by cell phone or over the intercom to come and pick-up your child. Please listen for your name/phone.
• If your child is not fully potty trained, please ensure they are wearing a pull-up or diaper. If your child is potty trained, but still learning the finer details of going potty (wiping completely, etc.) staff is able to assist your child as needed. See Diapering/Bathroom Assistance in the Child Watch packet below for details.